Friday, January 7, 2011

Portfolio Tracking (2)

Since the last time I posted the portfolio tracking, I thought i’ll update this blog again with where I have been investing.

NMG I sold because of uncertainties in some creditor related stuff – I decided that having a peaceful rest at night is more important and realised it for a 42% return, not too bad but i was hoping to hold it for longer....oh well, the lesson i learnt in investing is that we have to adapt to new news and always do your research....be ready to change when the situation change, i.e. political situation, economic situation, financial situation etc.

HGO i also sold as it was hovering around 31 cents, didn’t have the patience to wait – as things i thought were progressing quite slowly for them.......this netted me a 20% gain.

With the proceeds i have bought more VMS and FNT......therefore you will realise that my cost price for FNT has increased whereas VMS has decreased as VMS’s price was depressed.....mainly i reckon due to the share placement



By Stock
Current Price
Cost Price
Profit
Date First Invested
PRU
$3.11
$2.12
46.91%
Jun-10
CFE
$0.50
$0.40
25.48%
Oct-10
FNT
$0.15
$0.09
72.90%
Oct-10
VMS
$0.51
$0.60
-15.33%
Oct-10


No comments:

Post a Comment