Tuesday, October 26, 2010

List of FREE Websites that are helpful for Evaluating Investment and Reading up on news

List of FREE Websites that are helpful for Evaluating Investment and Reading up on news

Business News/Economic News:

Share Tables to download and analyse

Forums

Mining Standards:

Mining Study Courses

These are websites that i regularly have a look for reference and also keep up with news.  Of course, there is the daily AFR paper which just gives you a glimpse of what is happening. (which costs you a paper subscription fee, therefore I have not included it in the above list J)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Irene,

    Do you know which broker allows an account to be setup if they are not an Aussie resident or citizen? I tried to open an account with CMC but they declined my application as I do not have an Aussie address.

    Thanks,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James:
    It is best to use a local broker that deals with overseas shares to trade in ASX - I know some Malaysia brokers that does it. I just called ASX and they said that you have to go through overseas broker if you are not an australian resident (I don't think that is a very flexible thing for ASX to implement)

    ReplyDelete